This seminar gives you the skills and motivation you need
to organize your office and become more productive in half the
time. An organized office runs more efficiently and smoothly.
After determining the most efficient arrangement for your office
and learning to develop a system which determines what to save
and what to throw away, you will no longer spend valuable time
searching for files and documents. In addition, you will gain
25-40% more filing space by using this system. After the clutter
is eliminated, a new organized system is established for your
files, paperwork, supplies, books, resources and computer printouts.
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Benefit By:
- Create a desk that is your platform for success
- Organize your filing cabinet
- Maintain control of your office using a "dayplanner"
- Use books and reference manuals to stay organized
- Plan your work space
Who Should Attend:
- Eliminating office clutter and organizing your workspace so that you can work efficiently
- Learning how to maintain order on an ongoing basis and enjoy your office
- Managing your office resources and saving up to one hour a day or more
- Incorporating simple strategies to keep you focused
- Mastering the secret to remembering details
- Changing non-productive behavior patterns
Managers, supervisors and any staff employees charged with keeping mounds of
information straight with limited space. People whose work space is cluttered and disorganized.
People who are interested in learning how to streamline their work space to increase efficiency and reduce stress.