A famous modern-day philosopher once remarked that time
management is the secret of the rich. At LifeAnswers, we believe
that it is more accurate to say, "Time management is the secret
of the wealthy," because "wealth" means so much more than money.
Wealth means having a good job, a good family, a keen sense
of self, a storehouse of knowledge, positive relationships and
attitudes and much more. One of the main reasons that few people
are actually wealthy is because they lack the time management
skills necessary to flourish in so many facets of their lives.
This course will teach you and your organization how to break
away from waste and invest your life in the plans you identify
as most meaningful to your career.
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Benefit By:
- Use time to your advantage rather than fight it
- Become an architect of time to increase productivity
- Invest time, instead of spending or wasting it
- Design all use of time to expend energy towards accomplishment
- Manage large and small projects by prioritizing your time
- Manage people through effective prioritizing of time
Who Should Attend:
- Recognizing time as a valuable tool for your success
- Becoming more organized in your daily functions and breaking the habit of wasting time
- Moving more efficiently towards your primary purpose
- Understanding the true secret of the wealthy and successful
- Learning how to make every moment more meaningful and valuable in both your career and personal life
This course is perfect for anyone who constantly finds him or herself
wondering where the time has gone, why the deadlines have passed, and why the working day seems to be too short.
It is truly a universal seminar, and the benefits will last for a lifetime.