Whenever you stand in front of an audience to make a presentation or deliver
training you need platform skills. How successfully your message or instructions come across
is determined by your ability to communicate both verbally and non-verbally.
Body language, gestures, tone, volume and variability are the keys to making any presentation come alive.
This workshop presents proven techniques used by the most successful presenters.
These techniques will enable you to communicate with greater impact and your ideas will
ignite the minds of your listeners. Incredibly, you will become adept at eliciting enthusiastic responses
from your audience. Mastering the skills taught in this workshop means that your audiences
will never again have to endure boring, insipid and uninspiring presentations.
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Benefit By:
- Use your posture and gestures for maximum effectiveness
- Move in front of an audience
- Utilize the secret formula for charisma
- Leverage your voice for maximum impact
- Use tempo and rhythm to capture and hold your audiencešs attention
- Use dramatic pauses to accentuate the message of your presentation
- Embed special messages that directly reach your audiencešs unconscious mind
- Energize an audience and control the mood of the room
Who Should Attend:
- Being able to communicate more confidently
- Mastering the secrets of charisma
- Utilizing your body for maximum impact
- Using your voice to energize an audience
- Knowing how to stand and move in front of an audience
- Making sure students remain alert and attentive
- Combining reason and emotion to produce change
- Creating an enthusiastic response to your ideas
Presenters and trainers who seek to have more of an impact on their
audience should value this course immensely. Managers and supervisors who need
to communicate better with their peers should attend. Anyone who wants to develop
more charisma and who wants to be able to generate a more enthusiastic response to their
ideas should not miss this incredible training opportunity.