Changing of an organizationıs culture requires dramatically
different ways of thinking and doingmerely changing organizational
objectives wonıt cut it. The real "how" of culture change includes
attending to the role of human values, beliefs, identities,
attitudes, perceptions, practices, communications, physical
environment and quality of personal and group interactions.
Managing cultural change is not easy. Yet, we all know that
an organizationıs culture is fundamental to its ability to provide
consistently high-quality products and service. It is a vital
issue, too often ignored because it is challenging. This seminar
presents a commonsense approach to managing lasting cultural
change that works.
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Benefit By:
- Assess an organizations readiness for lasting cultural
- Understand the nature of true organizational change
- Understand the key components of cultural change
- Master the state of the present culture before focusing
on its future state
- Be aware of the four "time orientations"
- Utilize the human dynamics of change and build on the
change and influence ladder
- Set contextual markers for organizational development
- Develop appropriate communication strategies
- Manage the diversity of human values in organizational
- Apply the "futuring triangle"
Who Should Attend:
- Learning commonsense skills to change the culture of
- Knowing the key components of lasting cultural change
- Knowing how to bring together the critical components
of effective change leadership
- Engineering a shift in an organizationıs culture
- Facilitating true structural change
- Communicating effectively with people during times of
uncertainty and transition
- Understanding the role of values in a cultural change
Anyone charged with changing a groupıs culture or who needs
to implement an organizational change but is encountering resistance,
is encouraged to attend this powerful seminar. Any manager,
supervisor or employee who needs to involve others in an organizational
change needs to know the ideas promoted in this course.