Everyone should learn how to get rid of the roadblocks to effective work processing in your job.
In this workshop, you will profile your own skills, goals, and responsibilities to develop a workflow plan. Learn tips
on how to run an effective team meeting and how to work efficiently even in one-on-one meetings. Participate in team building
exercises that will help you get to know your coworkers better. You will also discuss how your physiology, your psychology,
and even the layout of your workspace can affect your job and then create an action plan to ensure that each of these factors
are being leveraged properly.
A Systematic solution for doing more with less
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Benefit By:
- Recognize and release the roadblocks to efficient workflow in the office
- Work more effectively with others in formal and informal work settings
- Have more productive team meetings
- Optimize how your think and how you move around your office
- Layout your workspace for greater efficiency
Who Should Attend:
- Breaking through the roadblocks to better workflow
- Breaking down tasks into manageable and achievable steps
- Developing an integrated work flow system so you spend less time searching for items
- Developing better communication flow with others
This course is ideal for those people looking to spend less time spinning their wheels and more time getting things done
in the office. The discoveries learned in this course help all employees, regardless of level, to optimize their workspace
for quicker access to important information and resources.