You are literally drowning in information every day. This
course will teach you how to gather the information that is
important to you and learn it on purpose. With the explosion
of the information age, you cannot be expected to learn everything,
but you can be taught how to focus on what you need to learn.
This seminar gives you the skills and motivation you need to
learn quickly, efficiently and have fun in the process. In most
seminars you are taught skills and content but you are not given
the critical learning tools that make learning easy and enjoyable.
This seminar provides these tools. (While you learn the secrets
of memory and retention you will also learn how to organize
yourself and your mind to maximize learning.)
When you know how to learn, you can learn anything.
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Benefit By:
- Motivate yourself to learn
- Discover and utilize your personal learning style
- Memorize material quickly and easily
- Vastly increase your comprehension
- Optimize your ability to learn and absorb data in lectures
- Elevate your reading ability
- Take notes effectively and efficiently
Who Should Attend:
- Understanding the strengths and limitations of your own particular learning style
- Improving your overall ability to recall what you hear
- Improving your memory
- Acquiring consistent and efficient study habits
- Taking clearer and more useful notes
- Focusing on and retaining the most important information
- Knowing the best way to study written material
- Making learning fun again
Anyone who needs to learn more rapidly and efficiently or who feels as if they have a poor memory should enroll in this course.
Anyone who lacks self confidence in their ability to learn or who simply needs to develop good study habits should make the skills
learned in this seminar part of his or her life.