Employees are constantly negotiating, sometimes without even realizing it. By becoming a skillful
negotiator, you increase your value in your job immensely, and this course will teach you how to make that happen.
In this humorous and thought-provoking exploration of the human condition, you will gain at least sixteen ways to turn the tables
of life and business in your direction. The art and science of negotiation is a skill set everyone can use to start a journey of
fulfilling their stated goals, hopes and desires.
Most people know what they want. They just don't know how
to get it.
Now you will.
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Benefit By:
- Start and finish each negotiation on a high note
- Practice negotiation skills that let both sides win what they really want
- Use ten powerful negotiation tactics for getting closer to agreement
- Employ the six rules for the use of eight ethical "power techniques"
- Negotiate agreements that build more business consistently
- Become known as a trusted leader worth doing business with
Who Should Attend:
- Seeing the process and outcome of a negotiation in advance
- Making yourself look like "the good guy" after a successful negotiation
- Understanding why people compromise or hold their ground
- Improving your relationships by avoiding arguments or drawn-out stalemates
- Increasing your confidence to face a problem head-on
- Saving your organization time and money over and over again
This course is ideal for those who are charged with procuring products and services, supervising teams and employees,
managing operations and anyone looking to improve his or her ability to interact with coworkers, friends and family.