Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is an inventory that identifies
your basic "personality type" which can relate to potential
career choices. Managing and understanding the complex relationships
among employees and between managers and employees is essential
to a smooth, conflict-free work place. This course will give
you insight into your behavioral preferences as well as a better
understanding of the behavior of others. It is non-invasive,
totally confidential, enlightening, fun and entertaining.
The number one type indicator in the world.
Find out why.
You Will Learn How To:
- Gain tremendous insights into your own behavior
- Start looking at patterns within yourself
- Enhance your ability to better understand the behavior
- Improve tolerance and understanding of others¹ actions
- Draw upon your decision-making style, approaches to teamwork
and communication styles
- Position your career choices and strategies
- Take advantage of group dynamics
You Will Benefit By:
- Increasing productivity and happiness in your work and
- Being able to communicate more effectively with others
- Improving your listening and comprehension
- Developing trust for others with understanding
- Understanding your own preferred ways of taking in data
and making judgments
- Seeing the mental processing preferences of yourself
as well as others
- Helping you explore your career options
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors, managers and employees at any level could benefit
from this course. This course also dovetails well with LifeAnswers'
Team Building seminar in a two-day format.