Changing of an organization's culture requires dramatically
different ways of thinking and doing-merely changing organizational
objectives won't cut it. The real "how" of culture change includes
attending to the role of human values, beliefs, identities,
attitudes, perceptions, practices, communications, physical
environment and quality of personal and group interactions.
Managing cultural change is not easy. Yet, we all know that
an organization's culture is fundamental to its ability to provide
consistently high-quality products and services. It is a vital
issue, too often ignored because it is challenging. This seminar
presents a commonsense approach to managing lasting cultural
change that works.
Positive change cannot occur without cultural support.
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Benefit By:
- Assess an organization's readiness for lasting cultural
- Understand the nature of true organizational change
- Understand the key components of cultural change
- Master the state of the present culture before focusing
on its future state
- Be aware of the four "time orientations"
- Utilize the human dynamics of change and build on the
change and influence ladder
- Set contextual markers for organizational development
- Develop appropriate communication strategies
- Manage the diversity of human values in organizational
- Apply the "futuring triangle"
Who Should Attend:
- Learning commonsense skills to change the culture of
- Knowing the key components of lasting cultural change
- Knowing how to bring together the critical components of effective change leadership
- Engineering a shift in an organization's culture
- Facilitating true structural change
- Communicating effectively with people during times of uncertainty and transition
- Understanding the role of values in a cultural change process
Anyone charged with changing a group's culture,
or who needs to implement an organizational change but is encountering
resistance, is encouraged to attend this powerful seminar.
Any manager, supervisor or employee who needs to involve others
in an organizational change needs to master the ideas promoted in this course.