Séan McArdle negotiated some of the largest printing
contracts in the world and became known by his peers as, "The
$100 Million Salesman." In this humorous and thought-provoking
exploration of the human condition, you will gain at least sixteen
ways to turn the tables of life and business in your direction.
The art and science of negotiation is a skill set everyone can
use to start a journey of fulfilling your stated goals, hopes
and desires. Most people know what they want. They just don't
know how to get it. Now they will.
Specifically, your audience will learn how to:
- Start and finish each negotiation on a high note
- Practice negotiation skills that let both sides win what
they really want
- Use ten powerful negotiation tactics for getting closer
- Employ the six rules for the use of eight ethical "power
- Negotiate agreements that build more business consistently
- Become known as a trusted leader worth doing business
The following are just a few of the organizations that have
benefited from Negotiation: The Art & Science of Getting What
you Want: United States Postal Service, Ringing Brother and
Barnum & Bailey Circus, Lucent Technologies, General Binding
Corporation, Northwestern Mutual Insurance Co., United States
Department of Treasury, National Association of Printers and
Lithographers and more...